About Our Services
Service to Realtors
We Love Realtors! You work 24/7, non-stop, to do the best job possible for your clients!
McKasson Interiors can help!
* We will provide our full-service staging for your clients. This can be a great plus for you in providing your clients with that "extra" care and assistance in their home selling process.
* We arrange for the "Staging Day" with you, your client and movers, if furniture items need to be brought in. The Staging Day usually takes one full day.
*We will return and break-down the staging after contract negotiations are final and a closing day is near.
* We can provide photos for you to place into your websites or brochures.
* We Stage both occupied and vacant homes as you need.
* We can also help with preparing for Open Houses, with last minute touch-ups and catering your Open House "treats" for your visitors.
Contact us at:
Staging for Seniors
Personal experience with caring for our own family members has made this assistance one of great importance to me. We have learned so much in assisting our own mothers with life changing moves. We have made these moves through Independent Living Centers, to Assisted Living Centers, and to Nursing Home life. In each step of the way we have had constant comments that our mothers' residences actually look like a wonderfully comfortable home! (They even use them as real life models to show interested families what can be done with such a small space!)
For your seniors facing this change McKasson's Interiors will:
* Consult with family of senior to make plans for choosing the most appropriate pieces in the home to travel with them to their new living spaces.
* Stage the new living space prior to your arrival and complete a walk-through with the family to familiarize the senior with their new residence and make sure they are comfortable.
* Conduct our Full Service Staging on your Senior's present home to assist in making the home ready for the market.
* Assist with preparations for any estate sales as needed.
* Assist family with any other need they may have that will help make this transition as easy as possible.