To Stage or Not To Stage?
What Should You Know About Staging?
* Realtors know that Staged homes have a faster potential for sales.
* Staging shows the potential of your home to buyers.
* Most people cannot envision themselves living in someone else's enviornment or in a vacant house. Staging offers ideas they "can" live with.
* Staged homes sell faster!
* Homes remaining on the market for a longer period of time risk price reductions and less interest from potential buyers.
* Staged homes show beautifully, with photos for online "touring" and on realtor's brochures, as well as for Open Houses! (We had so many wonderful comments on this home from the owners, as well as neighbors and Open House visitors!)
In today's real estate market people use online websites to view homes, usually before they set out on their search. Just about everyone has seen HGTV shows on the benefit of making a home more attractive to buyers. When your home is "Staged" by McKasson Interiors, we have used our knowledge of color, spacial arrangements, and accessories to "highlight" areas of your home that we feel buyers will be tempted with. Examples might be, large windows, spacious kitchens, sitting areas in bedrooms, etc. "Staging" is a tool that will persuade buyers to make that "appointment" to step through your door!
Contact us at: